აბულატორიული სამსახურის უფროსი
ANGIOGENESIS Bench to Bedside. Medical and Engeneering Publishers, Inc. 2003 ISBN #:1-930636-02-4 (author of the first part of the chapter 8)
1. K, Kipiani, N. Beridze, G. Roubin, M. Tsapenko, M. Shehzad, J. W.Moses, N.Kipshidze. Utilizing of the Fibrin Meshwork to Induce Neovascularization in Patients With Chronic Limb Ischemia: long-Term Follow-Up. Journal of the American College of Cardiology March 3, 2004 Volume 43 Number 5 (supplement 5)
2. N.Kipshidze, K.Kipiani, N.Beridze, G.Roubin, M.Tsapenko, M.Z.Shehzad, J.Moses, N.N.Kipshidze. Therapeutic angiogenesis for patients with limb ischemia by utilization of fibrin meshwork. International angiology, N3 2004
3. N.Kipshidze, K.Kipiani, N.Beridze, G. Roubin, M.Shehzard, S.Iyer, J.Moses, N.N.Kipshidze. Therapeutic angiogenesis for patients with limb ischemia by utilization of fibrin meshwork: pilot randomized controlled study. Cardiology and Internal Medicine, #3,2003
4. WD Paulson N. Kipshidze, K. Kipiani, N. Beridze, M. V. DeVita, S. Shenoy, S. S. Iyer. Safety and Efficacy of Locally Eluted Sirolimus for Prolonging AV Graft Patency (PTFE Graft Plus Coll-R) First in Man Experience. The 41th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Nephrology. Poster Session: Hemodialysis: Vascular Access I (Nov.6. 2008. 10:00 AM-12:00 PM) Poster Board Number: TH-PO643 [TH-PO643]. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology
5. S.Shenoy, N.Kipshidze, K. Kipiani, N. Beridze, MV.DeVita, WD.Paulson, SS. Iyer. Long term safety and efficacy of topical sirolimus for prolonging AVG patency (ePTFE Graft+COLL-R)- initial clinical experience. The Journal of Vascular Access 2009; 10 p 102
6. Nutsa Beridze, et al. Therapeutic Angiogenesis for Patients with Limb Ischemia by Utilization of Fibrin Meshwork: Pilot Randomized Controlled Study.
Cardiology and Internal Medicine: Achievements and Problems.
Vol XXI., (2002).
Conference Papers and invited lectures
1. “Drug Eluting sleeves in Vascular Surgery – Results from FIM”, International Summit in Cardiovascular Medicine - 3-4 October, 2008 year, Tbilisi
2. “Safety and Efficacy of Locally Eluted Sirolimus for Prolonging AV Graft Patency (PTFE Graft Plus Coll-R) First in Man Experience. Poster Session: Haemodialysis : Vascular Access” The 41th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Nephrology (Nov.6. 2008.10:00 AM 12:00 PM)
3. Safety and efﬁcacy of local periadventitial delivery of sirolimus for improving hemodialysis graft patency: ﬁrst human experience with a
sirolimus-eluting collagen membrane (Coll-R)
Nephrol Dial Transplant (2012) 27: 1219–1224 doi: 10.1093/ndt/gfr667
Advance Access publication 11 January 2012
William D. Paulson, Nicholas Kipshidze, Konstantine Kipiani, Nutsa Beridze, Maria V. DeVita , Surendra Shenoy, Sriram S. Iyer